Jul 11, 2015

I would like to introduce myself as a social entrepreneur...

Respected Media colleague,

Greetings from Hindi Center, New Delhi !

I would like to introduce myself as a social entrepreneur involved in promoting Hindi and Indian culture through digital and social media.



With BA, MA, MPhil in Spanish and Latin American Studies from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, I started Modlingua, a language service delivery company in the year 1999 that has gained national as well as international reputation for its world class services in translation, Interpretation and Foreign language training. Besides, I have been a regular visiting professor at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi for almost 14 years and trained nearly 1500 MBA students in Spanish language, business communication and doing business in Latin America. A few months ago I completed my PhD Course work in Translation, Localization and Entrepreneurship at University of Ottawa. (Comment: my PhD may take many months/ years to get over!).

While I was in Canada, I realized that our mother tongue Hindi has been neglected and it needs some efforts on our part as well. Therefore, I decided to develop Hindi Center (www.hindicenter.com ) that has taken a shape of a full-fledged Hindi research center with more than 8000 registered members, and it aims at expanding its membership base by 15,000 Plus in the year 2015. I would also like to update you that Hindi Center aims at promoting Hindi and Indian culture among non-Hindi speakers, foreign nationals, non-resident Indians, new generation of Indians and India diaspora abroad.

As you have been actively involved in Language and Culture and Media related activities, I would like to connect with you and explore the possibilities of mutual cooperation in Hindi and Indian language, translation and digital marketing including social media, PR and outreach.  In addition, I have taken the liberty of adding you to the mail list of Hindi Center that occasionally sends some interesting news related to Hindi and India.

If you feel otherwise, do let me know, I will immediately put your name off from the list.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Ravi Kumar
Founder, Hindi Center ( www.hindicenter.com)
President, Indian Translators Association
WhatsUp at +91-9810268481

Contact Address
Modlingua Learning  Pvt. Ltd
K-5B, Lower Ground Floor
Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019
Tel: +91-11-26291676 / 41675530

No comments:

Post a Comment