Jul 26, 2014

Reasons for seeking protection of Shri Krishn !

In this malignant age of Kaliyug, when all the paths leading to God are obscured, and people are hypocrites, Shri Krishn is my only eternal refuge.

When the country is afflicted by the non-Hindu and has become an abode of sinners, the good amongst them suffer a great deal. At such a time, the Shri Krishn is my only eternal refuge.

When holy places, such as the Ganges, are surrounded by wicked people, and the gods that reside in such places have abandoned them, Shri Krishn is my only eternal refuge.



When even the intelligent people are full of pride and are following the path of wickedness, and, when all worship of the Gods is done purely for selfish benefit, let Shri Krishn be my only eternal refuge.

When the true knowledge of the Vedas and other scriptures has been forgotten, when, by chanting great mantras we are unable to invoke the Gods of the respective mantras*, at such a time, Shri Krishn is my only eternal refuge.

(* Gods will only answer mantras and prayers when the devotee prays with true devotion, devoid of all hypocrisy, false pride and selfishness. As stated above, this has already occurred amongst the best of us. As a direct result of this, the Gods have abandoned their respective abodes (holy places, temples, rivers, lakes etc.) and mantras. This is all due to the evil effects of the Kali Yug and how that has affected the minds of all people. )

When sectarian ideas are splitting us apart, when all good and pious karmas are also done with hypocrisy at their heart, let Shri Krishn be my only eternal refuge.

Shri Krishn is kind and benevolent. Out of infinite kindness, He has destroyed a multitude of sins of such evil sinners as Ajamil! And all this for accidentally reciting His holy name! Let such great Shri Krishn be my only eternal refuge.

All lesser deities are embodiment of the prakriti, and are hence limited in their power. Even the greater Gods and demi gods can only bestow limited amount of bliss and happiness. Only the Sri Hari is capable of bestowing infinite bliss. Hence, let Shri Krishn be my only eternal refuge.

My God, I am bereft of power of discrimination, and I have no patience. I am addicted to sinful actions and am a wretch beyond description. Yet, with a sincere heart I request the Shri Krishn to be my only eternal refuge.

Sri Krishn, who is omnipotent, omnipresent and saviour of all those who seek His protection, unto that great God, I submit this request for my refuge.

He, who recites this prayer seeking refuge of the Shri Krishn in the presence of the God, will be graced with divine protection.

--

This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life.

I'd appreciate it if you will forward this….

Spread it like fire…. Please Contribute……

With LOVE & Regards,

G!r!r@j D@g@

No comments:

Post a Comment