Oct 6, 2013

complain against Apollo Hospital

Complaint Letter

The Chairman,

Apollo Hospitals

SEPT 30, 2013

Kind Attention:- Respected Dr. Prathap C Reddy

Apollo Hospitals
   
Plot No. 251, Old Sainik School Road
   
Bhubaneswar – 750 015
   
Ph: 0674 6660413 / 2301819

Dear Sir:

I have participated in MINI MARATHON Bhubaneswar held on 29.09.2013, which was organized by Apollo Hospitals. I had registered for the same on your face book link on 25/09/2013 after tally talk on the helpline no.09040492640 at 10.13 am. But I have not received any confirmation from Apollo Hospitals regarding the same, and hence registered myself again and call to 09040492640 reg.this matter.

 In reply, I was told that mail confirmation will came by 27 or 28 Sept.itself, don’t worry. After no return call I again call to 09040492640 on 28.09.2013 at 13.31 pm, nobody received my phone call .Even though I had call on the same number .on 29.09.2013 at 07.29 am regarding the Marathon T-Shirt as it was announced by your organizing comity, no one will be allowed to run without Marathon T-Shirt. After asking many times, one of A.H staff advised me to call anybody, but he can not help me out.Then I was shocked with such type of reply from a Leading Heart Institute and Hospital professional.                           

Then I and one of my best friends Sanjay Goyal requested to so many staffs of Apollo Hospital to give us the Marathon T-Shirt, but there was no body to take care of our Heart.

After that we tried to buy the T-Shirt in 100-500 Rupees from staff and other common people crowded near by, but unfortunately we were helpless. As an athlete and as a common man I just want to convey my deep feelings regarding the above matter.

I am writing this letter because when I got a Marathon Sticker from my best friend and run all the runners (near about 2500) were gone about 50 meter ahead of me. And then I started my Marathon Race and beated almost 2000 runners, you can even cross check with the feedback from all the runners in the Marathon, they all called me as BHAG MILKHA BHAG, during my race which was prepared only in five days.

I am attaching some snap shot of the bad history of my life but good for all the Indians to share with you.

Please take some necessary action to save the talent in India. I am so much confident of myself that I can beat Bolt in Race Track.

I am inspired by True Love (Prativa Kumari Behera), Care (Family) and Ethics (My Guru ji-Sant Gurumeet Ram Rahim Sing Insan and Sprit of the TATA) List is long.

So please be informed, I will not allow anybody to ruin me like that.

Sincerely,

……………..

Pawan Insan

C&I Engineer, TATA Projects, TATA Power (TATA Steel)

Jajpur, Odisha.

pk.kumar1988@gmail.com

Permanent Address,

DC Deswal S/O Sh.Balbir Singh-Smt.Nirmala Devi /Sh.Dayanand-Smt.Pyari Devi,

Panna Chothi-all, V.P.O-Madlauda,

Panipat-Haryana, India.



CC:-All the Indian News Channel.

Attachment:-The Proof of my History in Mini Marathon 2013 at Bhubaneswar.

No comments:

Post a Comment