Sep 6, 2013

I am surprised at the behavior of the local Superintendent of Police and the administration

: Attack on Me, a Women Corporator in Mayor office on 2nd September, 2013 : Respected all, We would like to bring to your kind notice that an ugly incident took place in the office of the Mayor, Yamunanagar, Haryana on 2nd September 2013 in which some antisocial elements took the control of Mayor’s office and severely manhandled me, a woman. There were about 6 to 7 hooligans who came with a bad intention. They hit me all over without any consideration of me being a lady corporator. This incident was captured live by the media and is being telecasted live by almost all the channels.

I lodged a written complaint with the Superintendent of Police, Yamunanagar  yesterday i.e.  on 3rd September 2013,  who had marked this to the DSP Headquarters. Three full days have elapsed and we are constantly following this up with DSP Headquarters who are not giving us any satisfactory response on what action has been taken on my complaint on this very matter which has taken international dimensions.

I am surprised at the behavior of the local Superintendent of Police and the administration, As on today they are putting all efforts how to arrest me by putting all false cases against me. I do not find myself safe with the attitude of the local administration who are conniving with the hooligans who attacked me.

Wide this mail i seek your support in whatever way you can do which will greatly help me in fighting against all these antisocial elements.

I am attaching herewith a video which will greatly help you to assess the gravity of the situation and accordingly give the coverage it deserves. I am sure with your help only i will be able to get the justice.


With regards

Sangita Syngal

Coorporator, Yamunanagar Corporation

State Vice President, BJP Mahila Morcha

sangitasyngal@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment